The Resolution Centre offers conflict prevention consultancy and dispute resolution services to businesses and individuals through mediation, grievance resolution, tailored training, strategic and operational human resources programs and consultancy.
Organisations can engage a Dispute Resolution Practitioner from The Resolution Centre to ethically and promptly resolve complaints, preserve reputations, avoid litigation and return to productivity. Organisations may also engage a Senior Organisational Human Resource Practitioner from The Resolution Centre to provide strategic or operational human resources programs on an ongoing or project basis. A range of tailored training programs on all board committee, employment relations and leadership development can be delivered by The Resolution Centre to assist in an organisations cultural development and business performance.
The Resolution Centre can be appointed as an organisations “dispute resolution provider”, can act in one off cases of conflict eg: workplace politics, and/or be engaged for ongoing and large volume complaints and conflict management eg: mediation on behalf of membership and insurance organisations.
Our offices are located throughout Australia. Our personnel are highly qualified and trained in either behavioural science (psychology), law, human resources or business and are accredited mediators and facilitators.
To offer our professional clientele an opportunity to reach agreement by means of:
- The creation of a harmonious and equitable atmosphere for resolution
- Determining and promoting understanding of interests, needs and motivations
- Logically enhancing the key elements of all parties perspectives
Ultimately, offering our clientele the ability to:
- Resolve differences and reach a satisfactory agreement for all parties
- Enter or return to a viable business relationship
- Return promptly to their core business responsibilities
- Where possible, avoid costly litigation and ongoing disputes
Back to top
- Our highest priority is our customer and the maintenance of their companies culture
- We have trust and have positive belief in all of our clientele, remaining neutral in our mediation dealings and adopting an integrative approach to negotiating
- We act ethically and morally at all times and promote such behaviour amongst our clientele
- We promote prevention strategies based on theoretical models and expert practitioner experience in order for our customers to avoid conflict
- We are accountable for our professionalism and execution of rational resolution strategies
- We celebrate resolution and the ongoing relationships of our clientele.