Career Opportunities at The Resolution Centre
Thank you for your interest in a career with The Resolution Centre.
Qualified Mediator - Call for Expressions of Interest
Due to expansion and growth, opportunities exist in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide to join our elite network of qualified and accredited Commercial and Workplace mediators.
We are currently sourcing “the best in the business” to work along with us on a project commencing from February 2006.
If you have an interest in joining our network and possess (the selection criteria):
- An undergraduate degree in law, psychology or other health sciences;
- Post graduate qualifications in dispute resolution, human resource management or business;
- Mediator accreditation from one of Australia’s accrediting bodies;
- A minimum of 100 hours in mediation practice;
- A proven capability to refer parties after mediation to consultancy for improved relationship practices; and
- A thorough, precise and ‘not rushed’ practice style,
Please express your interest by forwarding the following:
- An outline expressing why you would like to join the network of mediators with The Resolution Centre and what your specialised fields are;
- Your Resume that addresses all of the selection criteria;
- Copies of your qualifications and accreditation relevant to the criteria;
- Your hourly practice rate not including expenses and administration support which will be provided directly by The Resolution Centre personnel; and
- A minimum of 3 testimonials from previous clients of your mediation practice.
Mediators that join our network may be required to travel to regional or remote locations, however they should be based in either Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Adelaide for training and professional development purposes.
Responses to this Call for Expressions of Interest must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Resolution Centre Team