The Resolution Centre provides a dedicated telephone number to your workplace and a managed service that enables your employees, contractors, suppliers or other persons the ability to anonymously report policy breaches.
The Resolution Centre can consult with your business on engagement concerning the policy and procedure for response to such reports. The Resolution Centre has a range of investigation, audit and surveillance responses for your workplace and once the processes are concluded can make independent recommendations concerning the case.
Ask The Resolution Centre today about:
- A dedicated whistle-blowing hotline for your organisation
- A policy for your employees concerning whistle-blowing
- Our whistle-blower advisors experience, qualifications and responses
- A response that suits your organisation ensure ethics and standards are maintained in your organisation
Back to top
- Our highest priority is our customer and the maintenance of their companies culture
- We have trust and have positive belief in all of our clientele, remaining neutral in our mediation dealings and adopting an integrative approach to negotiating
- We act ethically and morally at all times and promote such behaviour amongst our clientele
- We promote prevention strategies based on theoretical models and expert practitioner experience in order for our customers to avoid conflict
- We are accountable for our professionalism and execution of rational resolution strategies
- We celebrate resolution and the ongoing relationships of our clientele.