Mediation and alternative dispute resolution is fast becoming every organisations preferred method of resolving complaints and conflict.
Helping you to avoid appearing in hearings and courts, you also avoid the legal costs and time delays associated with traditional dispute resolution.
The Resolution Centre can help you to reach agreement fast and return to a productive workplace fast.
The Resolution Centre facilitates the process to agreement by assisting parties to understand their motivations and needs and communicate these with clarity throughout the negotiation. We use empirical models in our processes in order to achieve long-term resolution in over 96% of cases.
The process of alternative dispute resolution (mediation & conciliation) commences with preliminary discussions with all parties, structured liaison between participants, agreement development and formal administration of the agreement.
The Resolution Centre will facilitate and administer the process from suggestion of mediation and conciliation through to resolution.
Participants may elect to use our neutral meeting facilities located through-out Australia or our accredited mediators can attend the workplace or other location preferred by both parties.
We are specialists in workplace, commercial, business partnership, supplier and vendor and Board and committee resolutions.
Back to top
- A one off matter that has not been resolved and now requires closure
- Best practice models of Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Helping your organisation change processes to incorporate Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Adding a standard clause into your commercial agreements that ensures Alternative Dispute Resolution is compulsory
- Upgrading your current complaint management systems to incorporate online negotiation and dispute resolution